If the warning light is staying on when you use your air separator, your air separator ‘flow knob’ setting is probably over adjusted. It only takes about 10 seconds to fix this one, but it can take 20 – 30 minutes of additional time running the air separator for the dysfunctional light and/or alarm to reset.
- Amber Oxygen sensor light won’t go off
- Dial Flow meter back so ball is resting at 9 1/2, just under the ‘10’ (Or 4 1/2 if a 5L
- Let unit run for 30 additional minutes to give unit time to reset
This video demo shows the ball floating at the proper level, 10 LPM. The ball drops when I pinch the line to block flow. The ball returns to the 10 LPM level when flow resumes.
Please also check the following other potential issues that could cause the warning light to go on:
- Air Separator should be plugged into dedicated circuit that is separate from other major appliances (refrigerator, AC, etc)
- Air Separator should NOT be connected to outlet using power strip,surge protector or an extension cord
- All hoses from Air Separator to Reservoir need to be free from ‘kinks’ or bends so that air may flow freely
- Air Separator should have a minimum space around the perimeter so operation and air intake will not be impeded
- Air Separator should be used in a clean environment with even temperatures
*Please note* If you live at a higher altitude and have a refurbished air separator, there is a chance that your air separator may be having issues performing optimally at a higher altitude. If this is the case, you may contact us to inquire about service options.
This 1 minute video shows how to troubleshoot and correct for the problem of the flow knob being ‘over-adjusted’