Are you looking for: What if I order the wrong size Premium Mask?
Below you will find both our order cancellation and return policy.
LiveO2 Order Cancellation Policy
(Applies to both Domestic and International )
Prior to the capture of payment and shipment, an order can be canceled by contacting a LiveO2 representative directly by phone. Orders typically fill and ship in less than 48 hours. If the cancellation is confirmed in person over the phone prior to payment capture and shipping the order will cancel with a 100% refund of authorized payment.
LiveO2 Return Policy
(Applies to both Domestic and International)
This policy applies to direct sales from LiveO2 and also sales placed with an individual or business representing LiveO2 products as a reseller. LiveO2 returns must be made by the original purchaser/customer of the product.
- Systems returned in like-new condition within 60 days will be refunded the original purchase price less 20% restocking fee for the system.
- Certain items cannot be returned for a refund. See below. *
- Unopened systems returned within 14 days carry a 5% restocking fee.
- Customer pays for return shipping on all returns for a refund.
Disallowed Return for Refund
Returns are not allowed for failure to produce a result for any disease or medical condition.
Legal counsel advises that a refund policy which allows returns pursuant to an expected effect on any medical condition would constitute an implied warranty relative to a medical condition. An implied warranty may be interpreted as an implied claim of efficacy, and could cause LiveO2 to be considered a medical device because the warranty would suggest it is intended to have a medical effect on a disease or medical condition.
Medical Claims Report
If you purchased your product based on collaterals or product literature that represents that LiveO2 is intended to benefit a specific medical condition — Please submit a medical claim report form.
If our staff determines a medical claim exists and that you likely purchased your product because of the erroneous medical claim, your refund will be allowed.
Criteria to qualify for this exception:
- You submitted a medical claim report
- The reported material includes a statutory medical claim. Material and research that educate readers of the role of oxygen/hypoxia in medical conditions do not constitute medical claims for LiveO2. They are public service educational materials.
- Our records show you either viewed the content prior to purchase or referenced the medical condition in communication with us.
* Non-returnable items include:
- mask assemblies (except those that are part of an unopened kit being returned within 14 days)
- breather hose (except those that are part of an unopened kit being returned within 14 days)
- Items that are returned damaged or broken (except those that are part of an open shipping claim)
- Systems purchased through finance vendors, TimePayment, etc. All warranty terms still apply.
To request a return:
Call LiveO2 at +1970 – 372-2430 to request a return or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Return Request and Order Number” in the title line along with a brief reason for return. A LiveO2 representative will respond quickly with return instructions.