If you wish to use your own shipper you will have to contact a liveO2 sales person to start the process. They will arrange it with the fulfillment center.
There are several things to keep in mind about using your own shipper:
- You will pay all shipping costs including shipping insurance directly to your shipper. LiveO2 will not pay any shipping costs.
- LiveO2 will not be responsible for lost or damaged or stolen items. We test our products before they leave the fulfillment center and know they are working properly at that time. If they arrive damaged or not working properly, then that is between you and your shipper and any insurance you purchased.
- Pickup in Laporte, CO, will have to be arranged to match our business hours and occur after the product is ready for shipment. Arranging this will be the responsibility of you and your shipper.
- LiveO2 will not be tracking or in any other way monitoring your shipment.
- If your shipper causes extra work or expense for LiveO2 beyond what is normal for us, or has a reputation for doing so, we reserve the right to refuse to use them or charge you for that extra work.
- If you have us ship it to a reshipper for international delivery, we will take no responsibility for paperwork or anything else having to do with that reshipper.